Friday, April 3, 2015

So it rained today.

Delhi, in its true form, is usually either freezing or burning always. It's early April these days, and spring is showing up.

We saw the first rains of the season today. Caught in the bus while the beautiful water rained down the empty streets of Delhi, I felt the rush to run towards the exit and Breathe... just breathe in the gentle breeze and embrace the little tiny cool raindrops falling on my face.

What a shame to have been caught in that enclosure! Watching most of my colleagues roll up the glass windows, it occurred to me that they were missing out on what possibly could be the last rains of this season. The were in fact, definitely missing the moment. This beautiful moment, which would never come back. 

In any case, I knew that no matter what gives, I am absolutely attuned to every change the weather takes...

Sultry - Cranky
Cold - Drowsy
Fall - Peace, at last!

More thank anything else, Delhi is sure is sure to take up its imminent summer up a notch this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment